Tuesday 4 March 2008

Alex Stone Blind Man Extradition Strory posted by Brian Howes « Brian Howes Family Extradition Fight.

I know that it seems that I repeat myself over and over, but we live in a ground hog day, with our kids, with each other. It is so I know that it seems that I repeat myself over and over, but we live in a ground hog day, with our kids, with each other. It is so hard waking up every morning thinking that this could be the last day that we see our gorgeous girls, that we might never be together again as a family, Me in one jail illegally in America and Kerry in another and our poor little children shipped off to some foster parent each then passed from pillar to post going through god only knows what as well as the living heartache of losing mum, dad and there sisters. It has messed their and our heads up so far, nothing can prepare us, never mind them

No comments: